on 17 June 2005
I have just bought this book for my boyfriend(there so difficult to buy for) and now i dont want to give it to him.
All of the facts are pretty useless (as you might have guessed),some leave you with a confused look wondering why the world is so random,some produce a knowing nod and most bring out a smile, but ultimately this is a great fun read brilliant for long journeys.
I shall now be able to outstand anyone with random facts.
Ps. this is infact the second book (the 1st is blue and the 3rd is Red and there is a brand new one about to be published which is pink)
on 11 January 2013
We did secret Santa at work and I got a guy who always comes up with facts during the day so I just knew I had to get him a book like is. When he opened it everyone laughed as it was very applicable to him. He said he used it over Xmas with the family and even tells me facts from it at work...maybe it wasn't such a good idea after all :/
Great service again from Amazon and suppliers!
on 30 December 2008
Ok call me sad but I just love this book, but then I love usless information anyway. It makes you smile, nod and it entertains just what you need when the "Other Half" is watching "Strictly Come Danceing" or some Hospital soap or other TV rubbish ( my Oppinion) buy enjoy and be so informed everyone will be in awe of you
on 15 May 2012
I bought this book to get some of the older boys I work with to read. This has been a great book to get boys interest. Although like it says on the cover. I don't really know when you would need to use this information in you life time. We had great fun talking about the information and the book.
on 18 April 2012
This book does what it says on the tin! It is full of absolutely worthless information of variable accuracy.Do not expect too much!
on 16 January 2013
Great book with lots of interesting facts and I would recommend this to anyone who likes trivia of this kind.
on 21 October 2014
Enjoyable, entertaining and funny book for all the family
on 3 September 2014