The Tunnel 1 Season 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Episode 1 Inside the Channel Tunnel, on the borderline between Britain and France, the body of a woman is discovered.
2. Episode 2 Karl and Elise discover that he is using British police servers to host his site, they are now obviously dealing with a criminal mastermind.
3. Episode 3 The killer, nicknamed the "Truth Terrorist" calls a journalist to inform him he will continue the second truth in France, and later kidnaps a World War 2 veteran.
4. Episode 4 Armed police attempt to apprehend the Truth Terrorist.
5. Episode 5 When the killer contacts Danny to announce his third truth ? the treatment of the mentally ill - Karl and Elise?s fears are confirmed.
6. Episode 6 The Truth Terrorist demonstrates the fourth truth, "the youth of today", by burning alive four youths who were convicted for their parts in the 2011 England riots.
7. Episode 7 With four truths completed, the police seem to be gaining some ground against their enemy but have no concrete answers.
8. Episode 8 French secret services, the DCRI, mount an operation to capture the Truth Terrorist. Karl and Elise join them, angry to have their toes trodden on by DCRI agents.
9. Episode 9 Karl and Elise sit amongst reams of evidence pointing towards Karl?s friend and ex-colleague, Kieran Ashton. Karl is understandably disturbed.
10. Episode 10 Final episode. Karl falls apart as the Truth Terrorist?s change of direction becomes too much to bear. A hair-raising showdown begins.
Thought it would be a lot better but it's quite dull and slow.Published 7 months ago by N. J. Higham