- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Picador; Reprints edition (17 Sept. 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0330433326
- ISBN-13: 978-0330433327
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 0.5 x 19.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 38,345 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Tree House Paperback – Abridged, 17 Sep 2004
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
An essential new collection from one of Picador's leading poets
About the Author
Kathleen Jamie, one of the Britain’s foremost poets, was born in Scotland in 1962. She has published four collections of poetry -- Black Spiders (1982), The Way We Live (1987), The Queen of Sheba (1994) and Jizzen (published by Picador 1999) -- and a travel book, The Golden Peak: travels in Northern Pakistan (1992). She has received various honours, including the Somerset Maugham (1994) and Geoffrey Faber Memorial (1996, 2000) awards, and the Forward Prize for Best Individual Poem (1996). She lives in north Fife, Scotland, with her young family.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am not really a poetry person, or so I thought, but I love this book, so tender and yet down to earth.Published 15 months ago by Brigitte Seck
These are short poems that manage to convey a wide view. She combines detailed, personal observation - one feels she has looked at wild life and the landscape with a close eye,... Read morePublished 23 months ago by RoGay
a beautiful book of poetry. A slim concise volume. If you like the natural world Jamie is an essential companion.Published on 8 Oct. 2013 by KH