The Tomorrow People 1 Season 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pilot Stephen Jameson is a 16-year-old teenager living in New York City who has been waking up in different places and doesn't know why until a young woman, named Cara, informs him that he is of a different species called Homo Superior - the Tomorrow People.
2. In Too Deep Stephen is working for Ultra and the Tomorrow People as a double agent playing both sides. John doesn't trust Stephen, but Cara believes Stephen will bring their people to safety. His first mission is to bring in a new Tomorrow Person named Kurt, who had robbed a bank by controlling a security guard to do it. Stephen learns that Ultra wants to kill Kurt instead of neutralize his powers.
3. Girl, Interrupted Stephen meets his new partner, a fellow telepath named Agent Darcy Nichols, and together they try to develop his new power that can stop time. Meanwhile, the Tomorrow People plan to get inside Ultra's mainframe with the Stephen's help. They are successful but Cara's past gets into her head which endangers the mission.
4. Kill or Be Killed Killian McCrane (Jason Dohring), an ex-agent of Ultra, comes back to get John. Killian is different from the others because he is able to kill. Killian tests him in order to determine if he is a worthy adversary by detonating six bombs all at once. John successfully deactivates the bombs using teleportation.
5. All Tomorrow's Parties On the advice of Irene, Cara asks Stephen to obtain some of the 'cure' serum that Ultra uses to strip away their powers in order to create an antidote, which is successful. Unfortunately, Jedikiah is ordered to bring Stephen in to meet his superiors, and Stephen is shocked to discover that one of them is a Tomorrow Person who attempts to read his mind, leaving Stephen unsure as to how much he got.
6. Sorry for Your Loss Russell is informed by TIM that his father has passed away, and John joins him in going home to the funeral allowing him to avoid speaking to Cara about his ability to kill. Part of Russell's background story is shown of him being a child prodigy pianist under the instruction of his stern father.
7. Limbo Stephen begins to misuse his powers for personal gain. He uses his powers at basketball games, and throws a wild party at his house where he reads Astrid's mind and finds out she is in love with him. The affair between Stephen and Cara has been revealed to John. Jedikiah puts a wristband onto Stephen taking away his powers.
8. Thanatos While infiltrating Jedikiah's home for more information on "Thanatos", Russell recklessly teleports both himself and Jedikiah to the Tomorrow People's underground hideout potentially compromising their position, when the same Tomorrow Person who founded Ultra uses a team of telepaths to locate him. Cara and Russell attempt to locate Jedikiah's girlfriend in an attempt to make him reveal Thanatos.
9. Death's Door John has been captured by Ultra in a further attempt to uncover the whereabouts of the Tomorrow People. Cara again seeks out Jedikiah's girlfriend in an attempt to trade, only for Jedikiah to request that she join the Tomorrow People in hiding. Jedikiah's affair has been brought to the attention of the Founder and Jedikiah is forced into a difficult decision.
10. The Citadel The Tomorrow People find out about an escapee from The Citadel; a prison in which Ultra tortures and experiments on the Tomorrow People. Errol a man with strong telepathic powers escapes and Stephen takes a bullet from John to keep his cover at Ultra as Errol is rescued.
11. Rumble Julian Masters - a sadistic Tomorrow Person who gets a thrill from the effects of the prime barrier is back in town. His appearence gets the attention of Cara who was once associated with him and his girlfriend. Ultra is also on the hunt for Julian while training new recruits who have to make the cut as agents or have their powers removed.
12. Sitting Ducks Hillary informs to Jedikiah about Astrid in an attempt to gain prestige within Ultra. John volunteers to protect Astrid because of a personal experience he suffered 14 Years ago involving Ultra killing an old Comic Book vendor in front of him after John revealed his powers.
13. Things Fall Apart Cassandra Smythe, a newly discovered and exceptionally powerful breakout, has been robbing banks and leaving the money to get herself on Ultra's grid. Out of disgust at Ultra's attack on Astrid, Stephen quits, however the Founder goes directly to Stephen to make a deal with him: Cassandra for Astrid's freedom. Through this it is revealed that Cassandra is in fact his own daughter.
14. Brother's Keeper After getting shocking news, Stephen attempts to restore order in both his worlds by making a deal with Jedikiah, who's closer to developing a new tech that could change his future.
15. Enemy of My Enemy Julian (guest star JAMES MacKAY) is back and angrier than ever, but when he gets caught by Ultra he is forced to strike a deal that could cost his and Stephen's lives.
16. Superhero When the Tomorrow People and Ultra learn that there is a new breakout doing good for humans, they both want her on their side. Meanwhile, Morgan (CARLY POPE) betrays Jedikiah's trust to help the Tomorrow People.
17. Endgame While Stephen stumbles upon a clue that the Tomorrow People have been desperately searching for, John and Russell learn of a dangerous plan that Jedikiah has in the works.
18. Smoke and Mirrors Fed up with Jedikiah's lies about his father, Stephen wants to bring in a break-out to Ultra to see if things have really changed, much to Cara's dismay.
19. Modus Vivendi With a potential truce between the Tomorrow People and Ultra, Jedikiah is now on the run and is desperate to keep Ultra from discovering his secret.
20. A Sort of Homecoming With the possible return of Roger on the horizon, everyone is concerned about the consequences, while many of the Tomorrow People have lost hope and choose to head out on their own.
21. Kill Switch When the Tomorrow People learn the truth about the serum they were injected with, Stephen and Cara attempt to buy time for Jedikiah while he tries to create a possible antidote.
22. Son of Man In the season finale, Stephen understands that he must be the one to stop The Machine and the extermination of humanity, but he fears he may be too late.
This series griped me all the way and is one of the most awesome series's ever. Cant wait till series 2 but have hear that it has been cancelled but many people are saying that it... Read morePublished 1 month ago by L. Lundberg
Not bought the Blu Ray yet as obviously its not out yet to purchase. watched the series though, enjoyed it. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Lee Shard
Easy to download and watch. Wouldn't watch more though because of price but good for catch up when not able to see skyPublished 3 months ago by Mrs Karen Avery