Format: Paperback|Change

on 23 January 2016
Serious printing or perhaps publishing error on book 4. The puzzle clues are on the other, obverse(?), side of the page from the grid, which is clearly not how it should have been printed. I keep falling into the trap of looking at the clues visible opposite (that are for the next puzzle, after you turn the page), rather than turning back to the page before the grid.. (Can't believe how difficult I am finding it to explain a very simple problem.) You could look on this as an extra challenge, but believe me it is just really irritating.
on 12 May 2013
The Times Crossword has the reputation of being the best cryptic crossword in the world. So it is, but nevertheless has errors, Unless, of course, I'm not as clever as I think I am, and simply can't see the cleverness where I think there are errors. The books are a handy size - just right for train or plane, or smallest room, and it's great having the solutions, if only to bare one's teeth at when one's brain has given up and turned to mush!
on 2 May 2016
The only reason I have given this one star is because I needed to click on the stars to get to the review section - otherwise no stars.
PLEASE NOTE THIS BOOK HAS BEEN MISPRINTED THROUGHOUT SO THAT CLUES AND GRID FOR EACH CROSSWORD ARE NOT ON THE SAME OPENING PAGES.