- Hardcover: 208 pages
- Publisher: W P P Group; 1st edition (10 Oct. 2013)
- ISBN-10: 0957195826
- ISBN-13: 978-0957195820
- Product Dimensions: 25.4 x 19.5 x 2.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,336,384 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Thoughts of Chairmen Now: Wisdom from China's Business Leaders and Entrepreneurs Hardcover – 10 Oct 2013
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
After 30 years of unprecedented economic expansion, the 'Chinese Dream' is to now blend more evenly paced growth with widely shared prosperity, domestic harmony and global stature. What does this 'national rejuvenation' mean for companies doing business in China? With so many questions to ask who better to ask them of than the leaders of Chinese business? With 14 conversations, supported by a condensed history of China, insights on culture, brands and management, the authors take you into candid meetings as business leaders share their insights. The book delves into the changing world of Chinese business leaders, the strategies and tactics they employ and the prerequisites and subtleties required for sustained business success. You'll learn not only what Chinese business leaders think, but how they think and why truly understanding business in China requires viewing it through the prism of Chinese history and culture. The Thoughts of Chairmen Now is essential reading for anyone planning to enter China or currently doing business there. It's also beneficial for Chinese executives, analysts, journalists, academics and anyone else interested in the unfiltered thinking of Chinese business leaders.
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Leadership
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Motivation
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship