on 3 June 2014
This is my first time reading a story from Delaney and I was quite impressed. I didn't get into this story straight away but it wasn't long before I did. I really liked the characters, secondary characters and the setting of the story. I especially liked the storyline. This was a free book and I would have been happy to pay for it. I'm looking forward to reading more books by this author!
on 19 February 2013
This was the first book I read from this author and sad to say the best book I have read of hers. Loved how 'real' the characters were.
If you are reading her work for the first time, would recommend this book and suggest you skip the others.
on 25 February 2013
This book was really good. I actually read the second one first but enjoyed reading this as well.
It was good to see how why there was so much anger between the two brothers
Would definitely recommend
on 5 June 2014
A well written story that keeps you engrossed and wanting more. I would say the perfect length and just the right amount of story versus sultry escapades to keep your tastebuds sizzling.
on 3 January 2014
Excellent! I couldn't put the book down until I had finished it within a few hours.
Would definitely recommend this book and will be checking out the writer's other books.
on 3 July 2014
Finished this book in a day! Loved every second of reading it. Felt like I was Celeste herself. The detail was amazing. Definitely recommend this book
on 17 July 2014
Fantastic read and difficult to put down, as you are pulled in by the characters. I can't wait to get stuck into the other books in the series!!
on 12 December 2013
Loved the book and couldn't put it down, helped my journeys to college go so much faster. Just brought the second book and can't wait to read it
on 11 December 2012
Loved EVERYTHING about this book! Excellently written by this author who i had not previously heard of. I have now tried more of her books.
on 15 August 2014
Wow, how oxymoronic was 'that' writing style!! Detailed yet succinct, so much so I finished the book in less than 12 hours...Brilliant!