The Sustainable MBA
provides the knowledge and tools to helpyou “green” your job and organization, to turnsustainability talk
for the benefit ofyour bottom line and society as a whole.
Based on more than 100 interviews with experts in business,international organizations, NGOs and universities from around theworld, this first of its kind guide brings together all the piecesof the business and sustainability puzzle including:
- The basics on what sustainability is, why you should beinterested, how to get started, and what a sustainable organizationlooks like.
- A wide range of tools, guidelines, techniques and concepts thatyou can use to implement sustainability practices.
- Tools and tips on how to “green” your job,including how to sell these ideas to your team, how to make greenchoices as a consumer and how to organize green meetings.
- A survey of the exciting trends in sustainable businesshappening around the world.
- A wealth of links to interesting resources for moreinformation.
The Sustainable MBA is organized like a business schoolcourse – allowing you easy access to the relevant informationyou need about sustainability and Accounting, Economics,Entrepreneurship, Ethics, Finance, Marketing, OrganizationalBehaviour, Operations and Strategy.
Giselle Weybrecht's commitment to sustainabledevelopment goes back to before her universityyears. Since then she has expanded her reach to local andnational government, business, social entrepreneurs, and theinternational community. She worked for the United Nations WorldWater Assessment Programme, is a fellow of the UC Berkeley-basedBeahrs Environmental Leadership Programme, and holds an MBA fromLondon Business School. She is currently developing new approachesto raise awareness among managers of how they can incorporatesustainability into their businesses andeveryday professional lives.