Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.48

on 17 February 2014
I am in tears after reading this...why...because I already knew but didn't realise that I knew and foolishly went searching for what I don't know when it was there all along...I used to Love and now I don't know how to Love anymore ...life can be so cruel at times. I can totally relate to every word in the book. Thankyou Henry Drummond a fellow Scot and Thankyou also Paulo Coelho
on 7 February 2014
The phrase "nothing is new under the sun" comes to mind when reading this ebook. We all believe we live in a culture and time that will last for ever. I have always loved the reading from St Paul. The challenge now is to really live it.
on 26 February 2014
I have read Paul's letter to the Ephesians many times, and heard it at weddings etc, but it was something that just sounded lovely. Reading this book has opened my eyes, and I have really heard for the first time .
on 1 September 2014
All I can say is that I'm truly inspired by Paulo Coelho's writing! His interpretation of Henry Drummond' s 'The Greatest Thing in The World' is persuasive and relevant to modern day! I've read one other book by Paulo Coelho, 'Adultery', which was also brilliantly written and I can't wait to read others! A conversation with Mr Coelho would be extremely stimulating and insightful!
on 6 October 2014
This book should be given to every human being in the world to follow wisely as I couldn't agree more how LOVE is the single most important thing for each one of us to exercise in all we do and think!
on 21 April 2014
Not quite sure what to write about this book. Very different to any of his others I have read of his . In essence all makes sense and is an easy read . Although I quite liked it it did not really grab me or my deeper attention. There are people on the pathway who have a problem with the "GOD" word and there was quite a lot of that. They just use different terminology so I would be a bit aprehensive as to who I recommened it.Still quite interesting.
on 14 October 2014
He's always a gentle read, sort of feel good, but in this he seems to be expanding every little moment, chance meeting into something planned and deeply spiritual.- life can just happen!
on 19 July 2014
Excellent, thoughtful book. Not what we have come to expect for Coelho but all to the better, he's always able to surprise.
on 7 August 2014
Very short and easy reading. Good as all p. Coelho books. Makes you think if you love enough in life
on 4 November 2014
This text about Love rang so true in my heart and it touched my soul. I recommend it to everyone to read it and to reflect upon these words.
All of us carry love in our hearts and it is part of our soul and we should practice love every day. Then we will live our life fully and with no regrets.
This book is a beautiful and inspiring sermon which I will re-read many times.