- Mass Market Paperback: 471 pages
- Publisher: Ballantine Books Inc.; Reprint edition (1 Jan. 1993)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0345384385
- ISBN-13: 978-0345384386
- Product Dimensions: 10.5 x 2.5 x 17.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (29 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 600,655 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The "Star Wars" Trilogy (A Del Rey book) Mass Market Paperback – 1 Jan 1993
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
* The 25th anniversary edition of the bestselling original Star Wars novels: Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back and Return of The Jedi. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
STAR WARS was written by director George Lucas in 1976/ THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK was written by Donald F. Glut in 1980/ RETURN OF THE JEDI was written by James Kahn in 1983. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Really well written and gave some interesting insight into character motivation which I hadn't picked up from the filmsPublished 1 month ago by S. Wilkinson
I recommend it to everybody, for English learners as well. One of my first books I read in English and it was fantastic.Published on 14 Jan. 2014 by Andras T.
I bought this as a 2nd hand book, I knew it would be in reasonable condition as that was how it was detailed, it's not got any damage it's just well usedPublished on 6 Oct. 2013 by Trevor Hall
I helps to have seen the movies, but it's like meeting up with old friends. Star Wars passed the test of time. Read morePublished on 25 Oct. 2010 by Karen Marbeuf