on 20 April 2016
Fabulous book. I recently suffered a miscarriage and for people in the same position, you will know how devastating that is and how alone you can feel in your grief and emotions. This book (and website) provides excellent advise, from women who understand. It's written positively and compassionately and demonstrates a depth of knowledge that comes from true experiences of women trying to and successfully conceiving. It's all succinctly written in just a few pages. Easy to ready and a refreshing change from the clinical advise and detachment sometimes given in the medical field. And it's free ladies which is a rarity on this subject matter.
on 29 December 2014
I can't comment on whether this works yet but we have tried this for the first month as have been trying for the past 12 to conceive our first child. After having an ectopic pregnancy and not having any joy since, it was important for us to have a plan. Using a combination of Clear Blue OPK's, Preseed and SMEP we are hopeful that our BFP will happen soon. It's great that you can download this for free and to be honest, it makes so much sense. I do believe that we were 'doing the deed' and stopping too early in the cycle so it will be interesting to see if this works. The percentages are high with this plan so it's worth a try
on 1 March 2013
I pick this just to read as we are thinking about maybe having children soon, so trying to get as much info as i can. Knowledge is power!
Book is designed for women who are having trouble or have lost a child and want to try again. But even still i found a lot of the information very interesting and helpful.
Short but to the point, it is written for an American reader but most of the info is universal. Good quick read for helpful tips and pointers.
on 12 March 2013
Was aware of most of the facts but having a method that makes good sense with variables it a great way of re-focusing.

Would recommend.

I would suggest that her other books are good too but as someone who gets upset by miscarriage I cannot bring myself to read it.She suggested so in the last chapter - real sense of a friends advice rather than someone making money from a book regurgitating fertility information.
on 19 January 2014
If like me you've been TTC for a long time during which you've become overwhelmed, obsessed and overtaken by the wealth of (often contradicting) internet info concerning various methods of testing, temping, frequency of BD, supplements, diet, positions, etc etc, this guide strips everything back to what is logically necessary to get the ever elusive BFP. Wishing you lovely people - and myself - much luck x
on 6 January 2015
I have been trying to get pregnant for over a year and this is my first month doing this plan. I can't say whether it has been successful yet but sticking to this is something I can control and can feel that I am doing my best to conceive.
And it's free! For that reason only it's worth a read!
on 6 November 2015
Short, thorough and FREE so, bascially perfect. Doesn't cover much on diet but loads on the timing and the emotions and basic steps that it took me, before this book, about 6 months to read up on - so it's a great WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW NOW NOW NOW book. Thanks, Deanna! Sarah Peach
on 30 March 2016
If you are just starting your journey in trying to get pregnant, or you've been struggling with it only a short while, or had 2 miscarriages in a row this is a good book for you. If you already have a lot of info on board in a may fill a few gaps, but not much new info here for me.
on 15 February 2014
This book was good as it confirmed everything I have read so far and just reminded me to calm down and keep trying. It's not the easiest book to read because of the angle it's written from but it does put it all in perspective. Good luck to anyone reading this and trying.
on 24 June 2013
This was quite useful, I have been trying to get pregnant for a couple of years and it is was good to see a suggested programme of what to do as not getting pregnant can make you feel very powerless and this gave me more confidence to keep trying.