You don’t have to live like a recluse or deny yourself life’s luxuries. By spending less, you really can have more. It’s not just about saving the odd penny when you’re doing your grocery shopping – it’s about rediscovering the truly valuable things in life. Discover the power of less and create more time in your life to find the kind of happiness that money just can’t buy.
From simple tactics such as never shopping on an empty stomach, to lesser–known tricks like importing goods to pay for your holiday, every tip will save you between £5 and £50,000.
You will find 365 practical tips in the following areas to help you live on less, spend less, and be far richer and happier for it!
- Your house and your home
- More ways of saving or making money whenever you buy or sell property
- Your personal finances and savings
- Cut the cost of necessary household expenses
- Food and drink
- Cutting out unnecessary, excessive expenditure
- Kids, schools and universities
- Cars and travel
- Leisure, pleasure and going on holiday
- The kind of happiness that money just can′t buy
- Creating more time in your life
- Your ′job′ or your ′work′
- Moving overseas