Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 14 February 2014
I chose this book as part of a personal initiative to get away from the standard detective and horror genres by established authors and to seek out fresh, upbeat stories showing originality and imagination. It's been many years since I read a children's story (this is one for 9-12 year olds) so I have nothing current to compare it with. All I can say is that this one crossed my path, I tried it - and liked it.

The Soul-Travellers has a lot of elements I love - techno-gadgets, supernatural powers, parallel worlds and a good, old-fashioned quest to beat the bad guys. It's well-written, the fantasy world is soundly thought through, and the characters are nicely drawn. I particularly liked the way the children, Ali, Will, Mark and Letta, and the animals Brinith, Ragna and Cador, worked together as a team without bickering and rancour.

This is a delightful, heart-warming romp that I think any young person would like. If you are nervous about trying a book by an indie author, then this might be just the place to start - whatever age you may be.
on 26 December 2013
This book was amazing definitely worth the purchase :)
I love the plot and how the story unfolds as the tale goes on. I am now going to look for similar stories by the same author any suggestions?