THE SOOKIE STACKHOUSE COMPANION is a unique guide to Sookie Stackhouse and her dark fantasy southern-Gothic world, as well as an in-depth look at the award-winning HBO series TRUE BLOOD.
The book will feature a brand-new Sookie story and Charlaine's own map of Bon Temps, never before published, with every place of interest in the town, including Merlotte's bar and Sookie's home. Other treats include:
* An introduction by Charlaine about the impact Sookie Stackhouse has had on her writing career, and the influence on the genre at large
* A large section on the award-winning HBO series TRUE BLOOD
* Detailed summaries of each novel and entries on every important character, event and setting in the series, in Sookie's voice.
* An overview of Sookie's world, including information on the vampires, shapeshifter/wereanimal, and fairie factions
* Interviews with Charlaine Harris and Alan Ball
* A selection of favourite Bon Temps recipes