You can build a happy new life!
Are you a stressed-out single mum, juggling childcare, work and home—and struggling to cope with all the emotional and practical demands on you?
You’re not alone! The Single Mum’s Survival Guide is packed with words of inspiration, comfort, wisdom and experience from a host of real-life single mums and expert professionals to make life easier, help you on your way, and put your mind at rest with answers to questions such as:
- How do I tell the kids?
- How do I get over this split and move on?
- Why is my child behaving like this and what should I do about it?
- How will I feel when my kids meet his new girlfriend?
- How do I deal with all the legal stuff?
- How can I manage on this little money?
- How can I have more energy when I’m so tired all the time?
- Is it OK to ask for help—and who can I ask?
- Can I ever forgive my ex?
- Can I really be single and happy?
- When is it time to start dating again—and how will I know if he’s Mr. Right?