- Platform: Windows Vista / 7 / XP, 3DO
- PEGI Rating: Suitable for 12 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 12. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 12 years of age or over.
- Media: DVD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.03 UK delivery
The Sims 3: Showtime - Katy Perry Collector's Edition (PC DVD)
|Price:||£8.09 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
Virtual Reality Is Coming
2016 is the year of Virtual Reality. Find out everything you need to know at our Virtual Reality Store. Learn about Oculus Rift, PlayStation VR and the HTC Vive and sign-up to be notified when they will be released.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rise to Fame in The Sims 3 Showtime Katy Perry Collector’s Edition with unique Katy Perry themed in-game content and exclusive poster. This Collector’s Edition includes a full expansion pack, plus downloadable content including a venue, two bespoke guitar picks, Katy Perry themed hairstyle, fashions, guitar, and fruit stage props. Venture into a new world of Starlight Shores and live the story of your Sims as they become superstar singers, acrobats, magicians… and they can even moonlight as DJs. Watch your Sims rise to fame—or go down in flames as they perform and practice for other Sims. New optional features allow you to share showtime moments and connect to friends and other fans of The Sims like never before. Send your Sim into a friend’s game using the new, optional SimPort feature to perform in their world, book gigs in their town, go on tour and be reviewed. Along the way, earn rewards for achieving goals and accomplishing special challenges that can be tracked and shared via in-game messages. Post your Sims’ successes, share gameplay techniques, create wishlists, send gifts, search for new friends and share memories through in-game news feeds, messages, and e-cards.
- Collector’s Edition: Enjoy The Sims 3 Showtime Expansion pack and an Ultimate Stage bonus venue plus special Katy Perry themed iconic content including fashions, a guitar, two bespoke guitar picks, a hairstyle, and various stage props plus an exclusive Katy Perry poster
- Rise to Stardom: Venture into a new world and live the dream as a singer, acrobat, magician or moonlight as a DJ. Watch your Sims rise to fame—or go down in flames as they perform for other Sims.
- Create New Sims: New traits and Lifetime Wishes give you more tools to tell stories the way you want to.
- A Whole New World: The brand new world of Starlight Shores features new venues and new objects to hone your Sims’ talents.
- Make Your Rise to Fame: Build your own custom stages and see your Sims perform in sold-out arenas and in front of packed crowds.
- Book or Host Gigs: Using the optional SimPort feature, send your Sim to a friend’s game to perform in their world, earn rewards, book gigs, go on tour and even be reviewed.
- Be Connected (Optional): Make new friends, connect and share your stories and experiences without ever leaving the game. Using the new individual in-game news feeds, messaging, and live updates, post your Sims’ successes, share gameplay techniques, create wish lists and gifts, search for new friends and share memories.
- New Achievement System: Earn rewards for achieving goals and accomplishing special challenges that can be tracked and shared via in-game news feeds and messages.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Aside from all the Katy Perry stuff (and by the way she isn't a pre-made character just incase you were wondering! Although you can make her yourself obviously), the game is a good expansion. You can be acrobats (which is so far all I've managed to do because its such a good career I just keep playing it!), erm you can be in a band or a singer. There are new personality traits such as Diva and Natural Born Performer to use which are good.
You have to get gigs at local venues and there is a new town which is full of bars and places where you can play. The more places you play at the more become available as some are only able to be used if you're at a certain career level.
You can play for tips too to boost your skill level and obviously earn some money so you can work a lot longer that normal jobs as you have open hours.
Overall this game is well worth the money- far more than any of the other expansions and I have all the ones that are out including the "stuff" packs. I just can't wait for Supernatural to come out now :D
Now onto the installation. Installing the game was no problem, requiring the serial code just like the base game, the problem for me came with the start of the game. As soon as the game loads and you want to enter a neighbourhood or saved game you are prompted to log in online. Of course you can refuse and continue without logging in but I found this an annoyance as every single time you load a game it prompts you.
The new online features I haven't tried but this expansion went crazy in trying to make sure everyone goes online. When you click on memories to look at them you can't just tick the box that you are done viewing them, you have to press the x to go back to your game or the game will try to post that sim's memory on facebook. The online features in this game allow your sims to go into another player's game, at least for a short while, more on that in a moment, first to the gameplay.
The sims showtime is actually a great expansion pack if you ignore all the obsessive online prompting. Showtime introduces the idea of sims being able to be on stage as either singers, acrobats or magicians.Read more ›
The game itself has got an interesting concept - you can visit your friends! Except, not really. Supposedly you can send your sims to your friends' venues and they can see them perform there. Of course in my game, this doesn't work for no apparent reason. I can host guests, but only about a third of the time. Even that seems a bit pointless. If I've got enough friends (and enough luck to make it work), I can earn BONUS ITEMS!Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
disc damaged mark on the back would not load , and reading other reviews a common fault it seems do not go near it..Published 3 days ago by brian shea
this is the second time i brought this, both have a chemical burn on them the computer cant read on dowmload. i was so looking forward to playing the gamePublished 18 days ago by Amazon Customer
I have ordered two separate copies of this item and like another reviewer, they were both completely unusable - there was a large mark on the disc which made it unreadable. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Gillian Hitchen
The extra Katy Perry content is accessed through a download code which expired years ago!! This product should no longer be sold as a special edition & should be advertised as the... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Gemma
Cant say it was worth the money for this expansion...that and getting covered in glitter from the boxPublished 2 months ago by Mrs. Er Conlin
I brought this over the standard edition as it had some extras and was only 50p more.
However after opening and installing the game i discover the extras are in fact not on... Read more