Platform: PC|Change
Price:£6.52+ Free shipping

on 30 January 2012
Wasn't expecting much as the quality of stuff packs has been declining, especially the past few ( Town Life and Outdoor Living Stuff)and the removal of the booklets has really made Stuff Packs not worth the £10 RRP price tag that they hold. This one in particular, 'Master Suite Stuff' really shows how little effort has gone into making it. There are 27, yes 27 buy mode items that this 'Stuff Pack' brings to the game. Long time players will remember that The Sims 2 stuff packs came with 60 items for the same price, so really, this is a bit of a rip off. My advice is, unless you are an avid Sims player and get all of the games as soon as they release, then obviously there's no stopping you, but people that may be cautious or indecisive about buying this 'Stuff' pack, then I would recommend waiting until the price drops to around a fiver.
11 comment|73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 February 2012
This is not the first stuff pack I have purchased for one of The Sims games, however, its probably going to be my last. The developers have a really basic pack here, and you don't really get your moneys worth.

I was under the impression that Master Suite was going to be on the same lines as The Sims 2 Stuff Pack "Kitchen & Bath Interior Design Stuff", where you were given 3/4 different rooms designs, however, this stuff pack will really only design you one bedroom and one bathroom.

I only purchased it, because I am a "I want it now" Sims player, hoever this was a poor effort on behalf of EA.

You could have purchased all the items seperately via The Sims 3 Store for less money..
on 1 February 2012
Thought as this was the latest 'stuff pack' I would go for it. Highly disappointed it has hardly anything new on it and I just wouldn't bother getting it all all! Not impressed!
on 20 April 2012
I bought this Stuff Pack because I have all the others Expansions and Stuff packs and I have to say it's lacking in the mens clothing department.
I was also quite disappointed that there was only 1 item per category (e.g. 1 style of toilet, 1 style of bath, ect.) But besides that the items are quite good so I'm glad I bought it.

An O.K addition to the game.
VINE VOICEon 24 February 2012
I really like the Master Suite stuff pack, it gives you some really pretty clothes especially for the girls. It is of course focused on the bedroom and underwear. The furniture is really pretty, I particularly like the candles as I loved them in sims 2 and thought it was a bit of a let down in sims 3 were you could only get the basic yellow one. It also gives you a new bathroom set complete with sink, toilet, bath, mirror, plants and some wall decorations. The set has a wooden almost bamboo theme which I think looks really nice and is a good change from the base game sets.
In the stuff pack you also get new windows, door, column and fireplace. I really like one of the windows which is in-setted and has flower in it and the fireplace is gorgeous. I like the door and think it has an classical romantic feel which I think is the theme of the whole stuff pack.
The clothing I will admit is a bit limited for guys who only get four bottoms, I think, and only two tops/outfits. However although there aren't many I do like the ones provided, particularly the new pj bottoms. For the girls you get a bunch of cute underwear outfits and tops, I really like the dress on the cover which looks even better on the screen than in the picture. You are also provided with an eye mask that I think is really adorable and will definitely be using in my games.
For the price which I think is less than a tenner now you should definitely get the stuff pack as personally I think its much better than townlife and outdoor living.
on 25 June 2013
This pack has some really beautiful and sexy lingerie which can all be customized. There are also some pretty new hairstyles with hair accessories. There are a few new swimwear items too and some new slippers. You get some glamourous new bedroom furniture and new mirrors and chairs and a very pretty chandelier.
Also there is a new bathroom suite available, which is sleek and modern. It also includes some new vases of flowers, and some really pretty candles for the bedside tables. There is another candle/petal arrangement that can go on either on the floor or table. I noticed that I seem to have some pretty lily candles that float in the swimming pool but I am not sure if they came with this pack or not or that I've only just noticed them. This is my favourite stuff pack so far as the undies are so glamourous my Sims just like to wander about in them all day, looking very glam and sexy! Oh there are some more tame nighties and pyjamas included too for the more demure Sim! Some of the basques have suspenders on them which match up nicely with the already available stockings. You must get this pack if you want your Sim to look ready for love!
on 14 October 2013
Was a bit disapointed with this pack as thought it might have a few more regular outfits instead just bedroom ones also there wasnt many male sims clothes this seems to be the case with most extention packs thought it was expensive for what you got really but I love the sims game so had to get it.
on 14 February 2013
LOVE this stuff pack, has so many raunchy but not revealing bedtime gear and some gorgeous furniture. I think it might be a bit too old for some of the younger player's out there but for most they are grown up and extremely elegant. The detailing on some of the item's of clothing is amazing and all colour's can be changed!

I order it on a Tuesday and received it today on Thursday WAY before it estimated delivery date, which i'm over the mood about because i am a regular player and ment i got to play sooner!

Defiantly worth the money i paid for it chuffed to bit's!
on 7 March 2014
Really good game which my granddaughter has really enjoyed playing with along with her collection of other Sims games she already has
on 18 November 2012
If u have the stylist career from ambition(thebest expansion pack) then it's great addition to sleep wear which is boring. Also so nice furniture, good if ur in architecture.
Not great to buy you little girl as the sleep wear is to sexy.
Came quick and in great condition
Good price. But if you are willing to pay it and don't have ambitions I would say to get that for the little extra money but the massive difference in game play and fun.