Help your sims get into top gear with the latest and greatest Stuff expansion for The Sims 3. For the first time you not only get new cars to drive around in, but also four brand new lifestyle options for your petrohead sims: racing, intrigue, rockabilly, and classic luxury.
Become a billionaire playboy or stylish superspy - and all with the car to match
| Choose the rockabilly style and kit out your own '50s style virtual garage |
Each style of automotive obsession brings with it not just new vehicles but new fashions and home furnishings to pamper your little computer people with. From professional racing cars to hot rods and motorbikes, every option is now available to your sims.
Even if they don't drive you can still fill their wardrobe with everything from jumpsuits to racing jackets - or pack their homes with trophy cases, workbenches and other garage essentials. Whether you want your sims to emulate James Bond or a cheesecake pin-up girl this has every motoring-related extra you could ever wish for. Key Features
About the Developer: The Sims Studio
- Virtual Showroom: The first Stuff pack to feature new vehicles includes everything from sports cars to motorbikes and classic tourers - all ready to fill your sims' garage.
- Fourth Gear: Give your sims the choice of four new lifestyle themes for both cars, clothing and furniture: racing, intrigue, rockabilly, and classic luxury.
- Racing wardrobe: Kit out your sims with the coolest fashions for each car, from a Stig stand-in to suave socialite, hot rod racer, and superspy wannabe.
- Home improvements: Get new decals and furniture to fit your preferred style of car, including everything from neon wall signs and trophy case to workbenches and toolboxes.
- Added Extras: Fully compatible with all existing The Sims 3 products - including the main game, full expansions and all the other Stuff packs.
It's more than 20 years since Will Wright created SimCity and his development company Maxis. A lot has changed in that time, including the rise of The Sims as the studio's biggest game, but after being bought by EA elements of the team still work on the series and new titles such as Spore.