The home computer sensation finally arrives on consoles, with even more options to help create your own interactive soap opera, as you pamper and torment the people of your very own virtual city.
Oversee the lives and loves of your own virtual family
| Don't let your sims' hopes and dreams go up in flames |
| Use new karma powers to turn your sim's life around |
| Build your own dream home for your sims to live in |
Specially adapted for each format, The Sims 3 on home and portable consoles lets you create sims with their own unique personalities, desires and life goals - as well as new mini challenges such as getting your first kiss or best friend for life. It's up to you whether they fulfil their dreams or not as you unlock new karma powers to either curse or bless them as you see fit.
The powerful customisation tools let you design both the sims themselves and the homes they live in, as you fill the open world city with your own creations. Or you can go online and download new objects and designs as you share and enjoy your sims with other fans. Key Features
About the Developer: The Sims Studio
- Welcome To Simsville: The best version of The Sims ever on consoles, with all the features from the PC game and more, plus amazing graphics and online community options.
- Create-a-Sim: Create and mould your own sims exactly as you want, from facial features and fashion sense to personality types and life goals.
- Karma Chameleon: Use the new karma powers to give your sim a helping hand with the 'instant beauty' or 'get lucky' power - or punish them with an 'epic fail'.
- Build and Share: Join The Sims community online and download items and sims created by other fans around the world - or upload your own creations to put them on show.
- Format Specific: Let your friends know how you're doing with special integrated Facebook option on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 or use the new direct control method on Wii.
It's more than 20 years since Will Wright created SimCity and his development company Maxis. A lot has changed in that time, including the rise of The Sims as the studio's biggest game, but after being bought by EA elements of the team still work on the series and new titles such as Spore.
Create Sims with unique personalities, fulfill their desires, and control their lives within a living neighborhood that you can customize, including designing the ultimate beach getaway. Unlock all-new Karma Powers and unleash them on your Sims: help your Sim get lucky with the power of "love connector ", bless them with the power of "age defier " or curse them with an "alien abduction. " Use these powers wisely, because they may have unexpected results! As you guide your Sims through life, you can complete challenges to unlock additional items, new buildings and landmarks. For the first time ever, share the fun with a friend in the co-op buddy mode or take on up to three friends in the Life Moments Game.