The 482 minutes of Season 14 starts with Treehouse of Horrors and works through to Moe Baby Blues, and they appear to have listened to the complaints about the cardboard slip pockets and have coated the sleeves with a fine plastic.
The theme for this season is Halloween and it is carried through across the discs and the packaging.
- Treehouse of Horrors 13
* Send in the Clones
* The Fright to Creep and Scare Harms
* The Island of Dr Hibbert
- How I Spent My Strummer Vacation
- Bart vs Lisa vs the Third Grade
- Large Marge
- Helter Shelter
- "In the Beginning" - all of the "warnings" and introductions to the Treehouse of Horrors episodes from number 1 to number 13
- "It's only Rock `n' Roll - a look at the Strummer Vacation episode
- "Sketch Gallery 1"
- Great Louse Detective
- Special Edna
- The Dad Who Knew Too Much
- The Strong Arms of the Ma
- Pray Anything
- Barting Over - 300th episode
- 300th Episode (1 min 54 secs)
- Sketch Gallery II
- I'm Spelling as Fast as I Can
- A Star is Born, Again
- Mr Spritz goes to Washington
- `Scuse Me While I Miss the Sky
- Three Gays of the Condo
- The Halloween Classics - clips from the THOH episodes from over the 14 seasons
- Special Language Feature - a list of the available subtitles is hardly an extra
- Dude, Where's My Ranch - the Christmas special
- Old Yeller-Belly
- Break My Wife, Please
- The Bart of War
- Moe Baby Blues
- Foolish Earthlings - clips of Kang and Kodos
- Animation Showcase
There are also commentaries on all of the 22 episodes.
The soundtrack is in English only but the subtitles come in: Danish, English, Finish, Norwegian and Swedish
Sideshow Bob (Kelsey Grammer) appears in "Great Louse Detective" where he attempts to discover who is trying to kill Homer, and the list is long.
The animated menus are, as always, interesting and I spend several minutes watching each variation, which continues the theme of Halloween, which runs through box decoration.
Considering that Season 14 was originally broadcast in 2002/2003 it's still fun and a great way to pass the time.