- Paperback: 126 pages
- Publisher: Reaktion Books (29 Oct. 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1861890559
- ISBN-13: 978-1861890559
- Product Dimensions: 12.1 x 1.3 x 19.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 213,761 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
The Shape of Things: A Philosophy of Design Paperback – 29 Oct 1999
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
There is nothing difficult or obscure about these essays. They are as sharp and lucid as precious stones because they proceed not by argument but poetically, by metaphor, story telling and myth. Architects' Journal 'Books of the Year'
About the Author
Vilem Flusser was born in Prague in 1920. After emigrating to Brazil and then to France, he embarked on an influential career as a lecturer and writer on language, design, and communication. He died in 1991.