on 29 January 2014
I gave the book a four star because the story line was great and the pace of the book wasn't rushed.
The reason I didn't give it five stars was that the characters weren't very detailed and would have liked to know more about them.

This book is about a girl who is able to see monsters.
The agents find her and take her to the hive a place were she can learn about what she can do.
The hive is infiltrated and the girl has to help save the whole of the hive community and all the muted from the monsters.
She also wants to find out about her parents.

The book was good because there wasn't a lot of romance involved except for the little bit between the girl and her friend which makes the book more appealing and quicker to read.

This book is a great read I would defiantly get this book (I have tried not to give away too much). X
on 2 January 2014
this book is really adventures and addictive and I would recommend it to 8 or abovel
I gave 5 stars because it's mixture of comedy and adventure
on 2 January 2014
I chose this rating because this book is awesome!
I would recommend it to everyone specifically ages 10-14.
This is a great book.
on 23 November 2015
This has been one of the est books that I have ever read , If you are interested in sci-fi and stuff like that,this book would be perfect for you.:)I really liked the way that Kim Richardson wrote the story and I really reccomend you or anyoone else to read this book.It took me a week to finish this book and i was glued to it for the whole week.Kim Richardson is my favorite writer ! :)
on 6 October 2013
Another excellent book from this great author. The story kept me interested right from the start and I can't wait till the next book in the series is released, I would definitely recommend this book to my family and friends. Hurry up with book two please kim.
on 4 February 2015
This book was great it had everything a bit of romance action and drama
My kids loved this book that's why I gave it 5 stars
I would recommend this book for people who like myths and creatures
on 19 October 2013
Captivating fantasy book couldn't put it down after i started reading it, very good book looking forward to the next one.
on 10 November 2013
Excellent well worth reading -like the rest of her books
Cannot wait to read the next book hope you all enjoy
on 2 September 2014
this is the best book iv ever read! the characters are awsome so is the story line so is everything!! i cant wait to read her next one. couldnt get my head out of it not even at 2am.
on 24 June 2014
I really enjoyed getting stuck into this book. Personally i think that this could make a great movie.
I can wait to stuck into the next books.