Format: Vinyl|Change
Price:£40.00+ £1.26 shipping

on 5 February 2009
I was not sure about buying this EP of remixes with some live tracks attached but i am glad i did.The new versions are all very good,the live tracks are excellent and it counts as a full album really with 11 tracks.
The remixed tracks have heavier,sharper guitar parts except for the second remix of Lost northern star which has the guitars removed for a mellower take (ambient dub mix).The live tracks make me jealous of the lucky people who saw her only UK gig in London last year.Epic.
on 6 July 2011
More of an album than an EP with 11 tracks.

What can I say except "exceptional". More Gothic than metal. Very haunting in places, very classical, exceptional vocals and some tracks mixed differently to how you would expect. There really is something for everybody who likes metal, rock, classical or pop on this EP.

As you would expect the vocals are exceptional, but there are also some very nice instrumental passages.

"Die Alive" gets people to say "Can you play that again".

If it doubt and you think you want an opinion; I would say that you would like it.
on 29 January 2009
An excellent follow up to My Winter Storm, this time with the added bonus of a duet with Doro Pesch! I wasn't sure how two such different voices would sound together, but it really works, and I'm now looking forward to hearing them duetting together again on Doro's new album out soon.
on 28 September 2014
The title track may for some be the prime attraction of this EP, for me it is actually the least interesting, surely not bad, just slightly dull by Tarja's usual standards. What's next is a series of remixes/alternative versions of songs from the excellent My Winter Storm. These are not your regular braindead hip hop remixes, this is exciting and illuminating stuff. The live tracks are all first class, too. So, all in all, a fine and varied collection, with a number of unusually quiet songs, showcasing Tarja's wonderful voice and making you feel almost intimate with her (oh how I wish...). Committed Tarja fans should enjoy this very much, all others should start with the regular cd's.
on 25 September 2015