on 29 August 2013
I have almost finished reading this book so I don't know the ending!!
I thoroughly enjoyed the first book (The watchers) and on the strength of that I purchased this book.
The plot is fast moving and full of action but I have found myself wanting to slap Clair. After everything that she has experienced she still goes headlong into danger and never stops to think of the consequences to herself or others close to her. She is like a loose cannon!!
She is supposedly only 16 years of age but most of the time acts like an adult twice her age and yet she still never learns by her mistakes.
I shall still read the full series (in fact I have already purchased and downloaded the third book - The Saints) so I am committed.
If I could I would give the book 3 1/2 stars because there is so much else in the book which is good.
on 30 June 2013
I so enjoyed the first book in this series that i immediately went and bought the 2nd and unfortunately, this one left me rather uninterested in looking at the 3rd. Clare is so stubborn and races off at every opportunity to be the hero - at everyone else's expense. There are no great revelations as to who or what she is, and got a little tedious in the run into danger, get a butt kicking, escape only to do it all again in the next minute. A shame!
on 28 March 2013
Loved this book just as much as the first one and am equally looking forward to the next. They really keep you enthralled. Would definitely recommend.
on 14 February 2014
Halfway through this book , loving the fact that the story evolving would highly recommend this author .well pleased so far cannot wait to finish this book to go on to the next one .
on 10 December 2013
Clare s continuing journey keeps the pot boiling nicely. Her relationship with Daniel going up and down like a rollercoaster. I very much look forward to the next book in the series.
on 13 July 2013
I just fell in love with this series - The Watchers
I could have read these books forever, was so sad it ended. One of the best reads ever!
read my review on book 1.
on 11 June 2013
A worthy 2nd book. Exciting from the start, i have just started the 3rd one and already its got you hanging on the edge of my seat. All in all a good series .
on 4 August 2013
i liked this book, the author has written it well and you can really relate to the characters, must read the other books in the series
on 8 October 2013
Very good read , without getting to deep - would recommend for nice quiet afternoon read ,,, many thanks , looking for the next one
on 13 September 2013
Very escapist. Suspend belief and enjoy. Book two and I'm still wanting to know what is going to happen next.