on 25 January 2014
I started reading The Silver Birch Series on recommendation from a close friend in the 1980's - when it was extremely difficult to locate any of the books in the series. The books were not sold in bookstores (particularly when Spiritual books were found in the "Occult' section of books stores at the time) if they had them at all. I was reading borrowed Silver Birch books that were tissue thin and disintegrating as I read each page. We are talking about the 80's when there were no personal computers and the internet so we relied on snail mail to do book searches. I eventually found a library in one of our Canadian city's libraries that lent me the books that I borrowed through the mail - and then had to send them back. This is a real treat to be able to purchase this series today and keep a personal copy for my own personal library. I am enjoying revisiting all the timeless wisdom shared by Silver Birch as channelled through Maurice Barbanell all those many years ago. The information is timeless whether you read it in the 1940's, 1980's or today.
on 12 January 2015
Excellent book as are all the Silver Birch range. As an approved Spiritual Healer of 26 years there is nothing in this book I can find fault with. It's all very good knowledge.
on 16 April 2015
Once again an excellent book, easy to read and well explained.
I've read many of Silver Birch books and these are the type of books you can read and re-read.
on 6 June 2015
excellent read ! All the books i have read so far of the silver birch series have been BRILLIANT!! highly recommended
on 23 March 2014
not had chance to read it yet but I am sure it will be a good read as silver birch is so accurate in his words
on 18 July 2014
Excellent, and it lived up to expectations, as I have read most of the Silver Birch books.
on 24 October 2014
This is a very interesting read.a must i think
on 10 December 2014
I purchased this book for a Birthday present
on 27 August 2015
spiritual philosophy how an you go wrong
on 9 October 2015