- Audio Download
- Listening Length: 3 hours and 35 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster Audio
- Audible.co.uk Release Date: 8 Dec. 2009
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00308SIBW
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
The Secret to Teen Power Audio Download – Unabridged
|New from||Used from|
Audio Download, Unabridged
|Free with your Audible trial|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
If you like 'the secret' books try the Esther and Jerry Hicks books ''ask and it's given' etc. these books are where Rhonda Byrne got most of her info for the secret the difference is Esther and Jerry explain how the secret works and where it comes from And how to really achieve what it is you want ie a more contented, happier lifestyle, relationships, desires, ambitions etc These books truly changed my life.
I recommend it to everybody!
Its a perfect gift for teenagers, and a good motivational read.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Given to my 15 year old son who finds it an inspirational read. Something positive for the summer break!Published 6 months ago by LOUISA JOHN
This contains some very sensible advice for everyone regardless of age. Being simple to read it is ideal and appealing enough for the book hating youngster.Published 7 months ago by yolande palmer
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Growing up & Facts of Life > Friendship & Social Guidance > Adolescence & Dating
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Counselling > Adolescents
- Books > Young Adult > Education & Reference > Politics & Social Sciences > Psychology
- Books > Young Adult > Personal Health > Body, Mind & Spirit
- Books > Young Adult > Personal Health > General
- Books > Young Adult > Social Issues > Being a Teen