- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Shambhala Publications Inc; 1st Edition edition (1 Feb. 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1590300904
- ISBN-13: 978-1590300909
- Product Dimensions: 15.1 x 1.7 x 22.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 611,435 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Sanity We are Born with: A Buddhist Approach to Psychology Paperback – 1 Feb 2005
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I love the clarity and insight in this book. Although these are characteristic of Rinpoche's Teachings, this book is particularly clear, and somehow comforting. Along with the appreciation that we are born with Basic Goodness (Buddha Nature), the recognition that we also have Basic Sanity supports our attempts to become more grounded in compassion (bodhichitta). I recommend this for people who are struggling in their lives,and frankly human existence is filled with strugggles large and small.
I ordered additional copies for Christmas presents for friends--one is a sangh buddy, the other a doctoral student in christian counseling at a Presbyterian seminary.