Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 22 December 2013
The author has a wonderfully descriptive style that captures you, and draws you in to the story. I really appreciated escaping to a warm beach on a cold winter's day. The characters are warm and engaging, and they'll make you want to read all the books in the Playa Luna Beach Romance series.
on 23 May 2014
Enjoyed reading this book very much, got right into it from the start and could not put the book down.
on 20 September 2013
I sooo enjoyed this read. It was pouring down with rain when I read this (nothing unusual there in the UK!) and this book transported me to the beaches of Mexico! It was lovely to read a love story that conveyed a message of genuine importance and wasn't cover to cover sex. Well written and very enjoyable. Looking forward to the next installment!
on 12 June 2014
A lovely story. Easy to read but I kind of worked out where the story line was going and although it was a good line, but I just wanted it to go in a different direction! Would still recommend though as the above is just my personal opinion.
on 16 August 2014
I really enjoyed reading book one in this series & purchased book two, equally good however you don't need to read them in sequence as there is hardly any references to book one.
on 9 October 2014
Well written book with a story, full of ups and downs. Makes a point about dangers of some animlals becoming extinct if more care and thoughtfulness by us are not given.
on 7 October 2014
I found this a nice book to read it flowed really well, well written and I liked how it was put together.
on 27 July 2014
Great storyline. Wish I had read book 2 first.
on 22 July 2014
An easy read but could foresee the ending.
on 25 February 2014
I was really getting into this and it ended. Just like that! Where is the story? It was more like an opening chapter. Very weird, wouldn't recommend really even though as a chapter it showed promise. :-(