- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: William Morrow Paperbacks; New edition edition (1 Jan. 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 006056573X
- ISBN-13: 978-0060565732
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 1.9 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (15 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 278,918 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Rosedale Diet: Turn Off Your Hunger Switch Paperback – 1 Jan 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
“I believe that [Dr. Rosedale’s] method will positively shape our ultimate understanding of what constitutes healthy nutrition.” (Eric C. Westman, M.D., M.H. Sc., Associate Professor, Department of Medicine, Duke University)
“The Rosedale Diet is a must-read for anyone interested in health.” (Dr. Joseph Mercola)
“Those frustrated with South Beach, Atkins, and the Zone may find a friend in the Rosedale Diet.” (Publishers Weekly)
About the Author
Ron Rosedale, M.D., is an internationally renowned expert in nutritional and metabolic medicine and an anti-aging specialist. He is founder of the Rosedale Center in Denver, Colorado; cofounder of the Colorado Center for Metabolic Medicine in Boulder, Colorado; and founder of the Carolina Center of Metabolic Medicine in Asheville, North Carolina. Dr. Rosedale has helped thousands suffering from so-called incurable diseases to regain their health. As a keynote speaker, he has appeared before such prestigious groups as the Eighth Congressional International Medical Conference on Molecular Medicine, the First European Conference on Longevity Medicine and Quality of Life, and many more. He has been a guest on numerous national radio and television news shows. He lives in Denver, Colorado.
Carol Colman has coauthored many best-selling books on health and medicine, including Curves: Permanent Results Without Permanent Dieting, The Melatonin Miracle, Shed 10 Years in 10 Weeks, Body Rx, and more. She lives in Larchmont, New York.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Supermarkets are killing us and we need to fight back Ron tells you how to eat the right foods, and better still, explains why. This book should be compulsory reading before you go shopping.
You would not feed your car on sludge. Ron explains the good and bad aspects of common foods, and the effects on your body. I was a type 2 until I read this book. Now I am off the pills and very fit.
Think I'll make my own mind up and post back good or bad.
Which affects insulin which gives high blood sugar.
Three fifths of the book are food choices and recipes , one third is a guide to suppliments and the other two thirds is the meat and bones of the concept.
I would wager you could reference all you need to know about Leptin on the net for free - however reading a hard copy is prefered
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not bad book. Interesting concept, although I think this diet is not as good as "Low Carb, High Fat".Published 27 days ago by Wesley
This one worked a treat for me. I am wheat and lactose intolerant so it helped me.Published 19 months ago by EverLearning
Very long winded but stick with it if you can as it's full of useful information. Too much about vitamins and mineralsPublished 20 months ago by Persis Gretna
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Food & Drink > Diets & Healthy Eating > Weight Control
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Diseases & Disorders
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Public Health & Preventive Medicine
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Diseases & Disorders
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Public Health & Preventive Medicine