Revival has been sweeping the world on a scale unprecedented in the history of the Christian church. Nations on every continent have been experiencing a tremendous outpouring of the Holy Spirit. Marvelous though the revival is in America, in Britain, and many other nations, nowhere are the revival fires burning hotter than in South America, and in particular, in Argentina.
In The Rising Revival, you will learn:
* the factors that have caused the Argentine revival to last much longer than most revivals of the past
* how a man with a sixth grade education became the leader of a national revival who has brought over
one million people to faith in Christ
* how thousands of people who were demon-possessed have become free
* how the city of Resistencia, formerly one of the most unresponsive cities to the gospel in the nation,
has become synonymous with city-taking all over the world
* how Argentina's many evangelical churches of a wide variety of denominations, for years ridden with strife
and division, are now enjoying a degree of unity unprecedented in the history of their country
* how this revival has emphasized deliverance, the breaking of curses, and identificational repentance,
in which believers identify with their nation or people and repent for their sins on their behalf
* how the focus of this revival has been on winning the lost, not just bringing revival to believers
A very inspiring read!
Rev. Beverley Brown, from Saskatoon, SK, Canada