on 3 November 2013
I rated this cd audio book five stars because I could listen to it whilst I did other work around the house.
easy to listen to and to take information in, I recommended this audio book to my teenage sons and they were happy to listen to it and have responded well to the aspect of saving money for the future.
on 1 June 2014
Not only was this very sound advice on money management, but it was also entertaining, and easy to read,....... which means that I DID read it! Has made me more disciplined in my money management, which means I now have more in the bank and TK Max and Tesco's has less!
on 17 November 2013
These are really inspirational stories, that take you away to the era they are from and enable to to learn at the feet of the master providing you with rich knowledge and understanding. These stories are a blessing.
on 23 January 2014
simple policies but very good and quite obvious listening a must have for everyone no matter what age group you are
on 15 June 2015