- Paperback: 148 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (29 Jan. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1480247871
- ISBN-13: 978-1480247871
- Product Dimensions: 13.3 x 0.9 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 901,639 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Retrospective Handbook: A guide for agile teams Paperback – 29 Jan 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I wish this book had had a bit more of an explanation of the spirit of the retro and what you should be driving towards as a retrospective facillitator, even if that is just driving a conversation. All in all this is a very helpful book for getting started but will need to be supplimented by other books later.
The book did help me cement my reasoning behind why I was doing certain things and makes it easier to explain to others the method behind the madness. For instance there is discussion of using anonymous paper notes instead of opinions out loud to help those who are less comfortable in speaking up in front of a group.