Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-13 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 31 Aug 2007 11:27:12 BDT
REBELinBLUE says:
Does anyone know if the season 3 DVD contains the Battlestar Galactica The Resistance web series that proceeded season 3? They were never available to anyone outside the US (well until people posted them on youtube) so I'm not sure if they will include them. I hope so though as they are an important part of the lead up and it would be a shame to cut them out

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Sep 2007 17:40:29 BDT
Hi! I have exactly the same question (in the earlier discussion thread), but no one has bothered answering it. This is exactly the clarification I'm seeking before ordering either via amazon.com or .co.uk. If you find out, do post your answer here.
Thanks.

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Sep 2007 20:33:21 BDT
Spud Hayes says:
no its seems that the only way too watch them would have been youtube, which sucks

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Sep 2007 21:33:46 BDT
Hi Spud,
According to wikipedia, the 10 webisodes are supposed to be released with the season 3 DVD release (check this link out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battlestar_Galactica:_The_Resistance). This is still my expectation, but I cant find any reference to it on the product description.
I guess the only way to find out is wait for it to be released (in the UK tomorrow), and see what the first proud owners have to say;)
As before, if anyone has any definitive info on this topic, i would really appreciate that you post it here for the benefit of us all!
Thanks.

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Sep 2007 10:31:07 BDT
Last edited by the author on 3 Sep 2007 17:24:12 BDT
REBELinBLUE says:
I just received my copy, and from the episode names on the DVD it doesn't seem it is included :(

I can't believe we get a pointless "the story so far" but not the lead in storyline to season 3

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Sep 2007 23:11:24 BDT
Damn! That sucks.
Lemme know if its still the same after u checked out the dvd.
If it is, then probably the USA release (region 1) may have it.

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Sep 2007 23:54:35 BDT
REBELinBLUE says:
It is indeed still the same after checking out the DVDs :(

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Sep 2007 21:36:00 BDT
thats not good.
I'll wait for the USA edition, and if that one has it, I will post the news here.
Enjoy the rest of the DVDs though, Im sure its worth it.

In reply to an earlier post on 19 Sep 2007 23:00:23 BDT
C. Miller says:
You can find the webisodes easily online - youtube is not the only streaming website! It would have been nice to have them included on the dvd but they aren't strictly necessary to understanding series 3, even Duck and Jammer. I hope that people aren't put off entirely by their omission.

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Sep 2007 00:55:23 BDT
Frank Love says:
What are the other places to watch these webisodes other than you tube?

In reply to an earlier post on 22 Oct 2007 14:21:14 BDT
Last edited by the author on 22 Oct 2007 14:22:22 BDT
Sov13t says:
The Resistance web series is included in the 16 Discs set "Battlestar Galactica: Seasons 1-3", basically its to encourage people to get the larger more expensive set rather than the individual seasons.

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Jan 2008 03:12:18 GMT
I own the big boxset and I can't find the webisodes, so I don't know what Nic is talking about. If he can tell me where they are I'll be delighted but unless someone pinpoints their location don't believe him!

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Feb 2008 17:10:18 GMT
Last edited by the author on 4 Feb 2008 17:10:37 GMT
REBELinBLUE says:
They've finally given a release date for the US release. It includes the resistance and an extra 25 minutes in the episode "Unfinished Business" :(

http://uk.dvd.ign.com/articles/843/843772p1.html
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  13
Initial post:  31 Aug 2007
Latest post:  4 Feb 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Battlestar Galactica: Season 3 [2006] [DVD] [2004]
Battlestar Galactica: Season 3 [2006] [DVD] [2004] by Edward James Olmos (DVD - 2007)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (154)