Format: Paperback|Change

on 31 January 2013
This is the most important book on relationships I have ever read. Every chapter gives the reader a wow moment, an insight into one's own drivers. It is also a very positive book and leaves you feeling full of hope and contentment , looking forward to whatever the future brings, having the self belief that you will not feel overwhelmed or if you do it is only temporary. This book needs to be used in secondary schools and definitely on the bookshelves of all adults. I can't praise it highly enough. Well done to the author!
on 29 May 2010
This book is not for the feint hearted, but if you are interested in the kind of romance that would inspire and keep you fully engaged, then this book could be for you.

I like this writers straight forward honest apporoach which requires a lot of responsbility and choice making.

the history of romance for me was fascinating and pushed a lot of buttons. I had not appreciated to what extent we are carrying the baggage of millenia, whether we are aware of it or not and this book is a very grown up book! That done and dusted, I think it is for the fun and impressiveness of romance for those who are daring enough to be themselves. good luck!