on 5 November 2013
What some folks tend not to understand is that this book is written in the voice of a young Englishwoman therefore some of the words are spelled more in accordance with the Queen's English and some of the euphemisms are quite different than the slang used in America.

That being said, this book is a great read! Hands down you will enjoy the storyline and get caught up in the mystifying world of Cold War Era espionage. Eileen is a vivacious woman who does her best to do what is right by not only Her Majesty but also by her own conscious. Excellent detail and storyline - keeps up with historical events and puts you in the crosshairs of some of Britian's most infamous tragedies.

Plan to put in stockings across the land this coming holiday season...
on 16 November 2015
Absolutely dire, the worst written book I have read in ages, seems to be an attempt to make the author's daft ideas seem plausible. Not even a half decent story, laden with pages of badly written trivial detail and no real plotting. Woeful, don't buy it.
on 4 November 2013
I'm glad I got this it was well worth the money I paid ! It was very interesting read at no point did I put the book down ! There is a solid story line where you get hooked ! I can't wait to see what comes next !
on 9 January 2015
A good read but lots of spelling mistakes which is probably not Irenes doing
on 14 October 2013
Sadly this book has been badly edited. Grammatical mistakes and very poor writing made it impossible to finish. The subject matter is interesting but at best this would make a short story after some (very) heavy pruning/rewriting.
on 22 October 2013
This is possibly one of the worst books I have read . I don't even know why I finished it, maybe I was hoping for it to 'lift' and get better.
It was badly written with poor grammar, poor spelling and huge anomolies in the storyline ( if, indeed there was a storyline). Thankfully I got this 'book' when it was free on Kindle, otherwise I'd be asking for a refund!
The idea was good and the storyline could have made an excellent book, sadly it didn't! Before the author embarks on another book, she needs to learn the difference between simple English words such as 'too' and 'to', 'could have' rather than 'could of' and numerous other basic language skills taught in Primary school.
I wanted to go through the book with a red pen.
44 comments|2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 October 2013
wow this is worth reading if you think that spirits and maybe you had some sort of feelings that someone close to you that has passed is still with you
on 23 October 2013
What a truly awful book. Did it go through an editor? Bad spelling, bad grammar, bad storyline. Great idea but poorly executed in script.
on 23 October 2013
I bought this book when it first come out as I'm quite interested in the psychic world. I found this book to be an exciting read that left me wanting more I hope a director will read this book as I think it would make great film ! I've ordered the other book by this author because I just couldn't put the psychic spy down !
I hope the author continues this book into a serious of books on this subject and I look forward to the next !