on 16 March 1999
In my use of the Psychic Circle, I've found that it is one of the safest ways to contact anything from the spiritual realm. The board itself is imbued with it's own types of protection, and anything that you yourself use will almost guarantee that "icky" things won't get through.
It's layout is easy to understand, beautifully designed, and comforting al lat the same time. I definately reccommend the Psychic Circle over the Oiuja board.
on 29 July 2013
£599.00? £16.13 + £1.95 P&P Brand New on ebay. The sad fact is, some idiot on Amazon thinks they'll get six hundred quid for it. An even sadder fact is, some customers don't double-check the totals in their basket and/or at the checkout before committing to buy. This is clearly a deliberate attempt at opportunistic money-grabbing from the complacent shopper.
on 11 February 1999
Hi our names are Amanda and Shane and we have used the message indicator for more than two years now and we have recieved information that has been both helpfull and out right strange but we have had alot of fun getting all of the answers that we have recieved. Both myself and Amanda would like to thank you guys for making it all possible. I look foward to hearing from you maybe???
on 2 November 1996
The Psychic Circle is a really cool way to get answers to many questions, because it doesn't only have letters and numbers, but it also has pictures and symbols. I like it a lot!
on 1 January 2008
I bought this over ten years ago. I think it was the first time this particular board was sold. When I was a child, I tried to use a ouija board, but nothing happened. I used this but hoped only a 'good spirit' would come through.

Well, this board definitely 'worked', but we channeled an evil spirit! And, the whole ordeal was really very terrifying. The spirit, calling itself "ormond" at first seemed quite benign. However, as the minutes passed, it became angrier and began to demand that the other person leave the room. I was too scared to have the other person leave the room and, although the board is obviously silent, it was clear this spirit was completely irate-- the indicator began to spin around and around the board over and over again. After a while of doing this, it would stop to spell out "leave now" or "only you" but that was it. We put the board away.

I did try to spiritually cleanse the board after this using sea salt and maybe sage (I don't remember), but when I tried the board again with another friend (after I told her about this experience), nothing happened at all. I never used it again and finally tossed it several years ago.

About a year ago, my 15 year old daughter decided she wanted to try this. So, after much discussion, we purchased this again. SHe's been using it, occasionally, with one friend of hers and have had mixed results. It works and whatever she's doing is seemingly benign. She's being very careful and hasn't felt as if anything she's doing is malign or dangerous.
on 25 March 2012
The book that comes with the board gives you all the information you need to start using it. It even gives you information about protection when using the spirit board.
The board is very easy to use and is even a great board to pick for people using a spirit board for the first time.
I highly recommend this product and think it is great value.
on 2 November 2005
This board is easy to use and the protection rituals provided in the accompanying book are excellent for a novice talking board user. I have had some interesting results from using this board!
on 9 March 2015