- Audio CD (24 Mar. 2014)
- Number of Discs: 1
- Label: Syco
- ASIN: B00HBTWO7U
- Other Editions: Audio CD | MP3 Download
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (384 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 16,628 in Music (See Top 100 in Music)
The Power of Love
|Price:||£1.03 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Debut studio album by the English singer and winner of the tenth series of ITV's 'The X Factor'. Featuring the singles 'Skyscraper' and 'Compass' the album entered the UK Albums Chart at #1.
Top Customer Reviews
1. The Power of Love 4.5/5 - her performance of this on the x factor really cemented her as my favourite and her version here is one of the highlights. The only slightly niggle is the extra note before the key change, which I noticed on the x factor the production often didn't give a smooth transition.
2. From This Moment on 3/5 - like the song choice, but I feel she belts too soon on this track, without properly building up to it.
3. There You'll Be 3/5 - opposite of previous track, I groaned at the song, Breathe would have been a much more interesting Faith Hill song to choose and with its sensual quality rather than the overpowering sentimentality would have added a bit of emotional range to the album. That said she does use the softer side of her voice a little more.
4. And I Am Telling You 4/5 - a good duet well sung.
5. Compass 5/5 - really like this song, slightly unfamiliar to me at least, which is makes it fresher.
6. Lord is it mine 4/5 - another heartfelt song.
7. Get Here 3/5 - Sam's version is ok, but I'm a little bored of this song after hearing it on Pop Idol and I never liked it then. It's kind of dreary and the musical equivalent of a soggy bottom.
8. Treasure 4.5/5 - the only original song, written by Diane Warren and shows a softer side to Sam's voice, which this album could do more in places.
9. Ain't No Mountain High Enough 4/5 - Another good duet.
10.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not that good, a few songs were fine, but the rest wasn't too strong, I ended up giving mine away.Published 17 days ago by AH
Doesn't show this woman's amazing voice enough. Too over produced in the studio.Published 2 months ago by jennifer jones