- Hardcover: 320 pages
- Publisher: teNeues Verlag GmbH + Co KG; Mul Anv edition (15 April 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3832797033
- ISBN-13: 978-3832797034
- Product Dimensions: 37.1 x 29.7 x 3.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 446,648 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Porsche 911 Book Hardcover – 15 Apr 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The text is really the low point of the book for me. What little text there is present is repeated in several languages, throughout most of the book. A short forward, and a small paragraph introducing each chapter is essentially the only information provided. No details on the history of each model, particular artwork / branding of the car, etc. Just a year, model, and a few sentences on what the particular era the chapter is based around. I understand providing a history lesson wasn't the main purpose of this book, but it would still have been nice to have a little background to accompany the stunning photographs.
Overall rather happy with the purchase; worth the price in my opinion. Definitely a book that will actually get picked up and flipped through for some time to come, and not just collect dust on some shelf. Great to show someone the progression of the brand, or as a conversation piece with company.