Why is it so hard to pick out a pocket knife?
When looking for a pocket knife, you are probably a lot like me. There are too many options to choose from and way to many types of blades. You probably spend more time just trying to figure out what all the terminology is in the first place. How are you supposed to know what a tanto blade is? Or where the belly of the knife is and why it's important. Or even what kind of steel is best for everyday use.
In the end this causes nothing but frustration and aggravation. But it's not your fault. When searching online for information, you find that it's poorly organized and difficult to get a straight answer.
That's where this guide helps. By the time you finish reading this guide you will know what a clip-point, tanto and drop-point blade is and you'll know which one is perfect for you.
This guide will help:
* Demystify the confusing terminology around pocket knives
* Help you to understand the many options that are available
* Save you time and money with clear information
* Relieve your frustration and aggravation
* And most importantly, help you find the best pocket knife for you
Not only that, we also cover:
* How many blades you should choose
* What type of blade is best for how you will use it
* What the makes each blade shape unique and it's advantages and disadvantages
* What type of steel it should be made of
* What kind of locks are available for pocket knives
* What material is best suited for the handle in the environment you will use it in