Format: Audio CD|Change

on 28 November 2013
Great cd collection for the price i paid (less than a tenner),would recommend to anyone to buy this cd,well worth it.
on 26 December 2015
There is so much value for money on this cd set , not only does it contain about 15 million selling singles and two full Nr.1 albums; "Something for everyone" and "Blue Hawaii" , the last one spent about 20 weeks at the top of the UK charts !! It does also contain one of his most critically acclaimed albums "Elvis is Back" which was his first album after comming out of his two year army stint. But what I like most about this set is the rarer songs, which you seldom find on Elvis' greatest hits albums. It is songs like "Any way you want me" which Robert Plant, lead singer from Led Zeppelin, use as an example of why he regards Elvis as the best singer ever. Or great songs like "Wear my ring around your neck", "I need your love Tonight " and "Donc'ha think it's time" , that shows why Elvis got a reputation for singing songs in ways no one could dublicate. Two other great songs you seldom hear, but is worth the price of this cd set in themselves is "I feel so bad" and "Put the blame on me" , and there are several others. There is also a few bad songs, especially from the soundtrack to "Blue Hawaii " ,like the song "Ito eat's" ,which can only be appreciated in the contekst of the movie, but these are so few that they can't detract from the overall picture of a killer cd set. It is also worth noteing that all the songs are from before 61 and you have to find other albums to get the great songs from the rest of his awesome carreer, that lastede until his untimely death in 1977 .
on 13 September 2013
I love elvis iv`e got five cds of his readers digest, platinum collection, ultimate gospel,elvis30#1hits and 2nd to none superb music
on 1 October 2013
a must have for elvis fans, young and old. this is the king of rock n roll. buy it now
on 23 August 2013
very happy with the collection all my fav songs to sing a long to in the car glad i got it
on 2 September 2013
Great collection of all the best songs and more, ins happy with my purchase and would recommend to others hardcore fans or just fans in general.
on 18 November 2013
relax and enjoy a sing along with the King. my mum and I love this album it can stay on all day every day.
on 6 September 2012
I bought this for my Wife as part of a Birthday present.
She is not what you would call an 'ardent' Elvis' fan but does enjoy some of his music.
This set is a perfect compilation of the singer's greatest hits. It's not exactly comprehensive but it does hit all the major bases.
I would imagine that Elvis fans would have most, if not all, of the tracks presented here but for someone who has very little of the singers work this is a good a starting place as any.
My Wife was delighted with it.
on 4 July 2013
What more can you ask for but a great compilation of songs from this brilliant artist and a damn good singalong in the van!
on 17 July 2015
This is a collection of three CDs. The first, are his hits from 1956 - 1961 - my high school years which brings the"O Yes" from me! The second disc gives us his B side recordings, which is also very entertaining. The third disc consists of his love songs which include the music from his film Blue Hawaii. It is so great to discover these CDs again now that I am retired. I have had time to search Amazon for the artists and their music I loved so much back then. They have truly added much value to my life! Thank you Amazon.