Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 1 Oct 2009 19:30:47 BDT
Dying to get the whole series in Blu-ray, and the limited edition tin looks great, but is The Plan included? If not, will there be a similar boxset released in the future with absolutely everything?

Posted on 1 Oct 2009 22:40:50 BDT
Mr Wednesday says:
The plan is not included in the boxset. I don't know if they'll release another set with the plan included (they probably will though). As EJO said in an interview about The Plan, this will not be the last bsg movie (given the plan sells well), so even if they release a set with the plan, this will probably end up not being "absolutely everything".

Posted on 6 Oct 2009 22:58:28 BDT
Cheers Mr W, dont think i can wait that long, gonna have to go for it! For the episodes with deleted scenes, can you just watch them with the scenes included (not the special extended episodes towards the end but for all episodes) i hate watching isolated deleted scenes; it just feels so fragmented!

Posted on 7 Oct 2009 09:06:03 BDT
Mr Wednesday says:
Nope, you can't (they are in 480p anyway).
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  1 Oct 2009
Latest post:  7 Oct 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about