on 22 June 2010
From the moment i got this book, i could not wait to open it and start reading it. As i knew from the silver birch collection of books they are always a good read. I opened this book and read it in one day...I love the fact no matter what book you pick up it is easy to understand and in a way in which you can personally relate to what is written...A book worth adding to your collection as they are timeless pieces of love shared to offer a helping hand for anyone who is in the process of remembering who they are and what they believe. A doorway into ones own awakening.
Much love to you dee weldon bird
on 24 May 2012
This is a must for anybody who has an interest in Spirituality, Silver Birch tells it as it, however the book was written in the early part of the last century so bare this in mind, however the morals are still the same, this book gives an account on the spirit world, also that there is a higher life, how reincarnation is available & that we choose this, the book refers to Spirit Divine or God who most people know him as, it tells how we only have to call for help & it can be there if we listen for the signs, angels, spirit guides & how we should not be judgemental, it is important to treat others with the respect you want to be treat with, it certainly opened my mind.
on 8 January 2012
Basically, the teachings and philosophy of the Spirit guide Silver Birch transcribed by members of his circle. A lovely book, giving the answers to questions you would ask, in a way you can understand them. One you can refer to again and again.
Read, learn, enjoy.
on 24 June 2012
Absolutely brilliant would recommend to anyone looking for answers on why we are here and why things happen when they do
on 16 July 2013
After reading this book I would recommend it anyone who is searching for more than they are taught in their respective religions . It may have the answers that you have been searching for .by Rose Rowe.
on 10 November 2013
I purchased this book and others in the Silver Birch range for our Spiritualist Church library. There is nothing in the book that myself a Spiritual Healer and medium of 23 years and other mediums at our church some with 40 years experience can find fault with. The book is for trainees to read to improve their knowledge of the spirit world.
on 9 November 2013
I gave this a high rating as it is a well sort after book, which arrived on time in perfect order.
I love the book and would recommend it to anyone interested in Spirituality.
on 17 August 2013
This Philosophy of Silver Birch is a wonderful spiritual read. Silver Birch is very clear in his explanations, and all seems very simple when you read him.
on 23 March 2014
I have a few books on silver birch he is honest and direct in his knowledge , it opens our eyes to how he sees our world slowly being destroyed , and the laws on how we should be to help on this plane .
on 29 September 2014
If you want the truth of who we are and what we're doing here and how life on our plant should be then read this book it has the potential to change your life