Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.15

on 27 April 2012
The second installment of this gruesome new world. Mr Wright has imagined and brought to life (or death) a ghastly new disease of unknown cause but very known consequences.
He continues his absolutely stunning grip on the real horrors in the world (as superbly illustrated in his novel ASBO) and manages to bring forth the true nature of people in stressful situations and make them the real horror in the mess of apocalyptic terror.
As usual, the characters are rounded, with short but fulfilling back stories, you feel at ease with them instantly and are soon engulfed in their world.
As no-one is safe from the Peeling you are in full trepidation as to what dread is around the next page turn (or button click for us ebookers).
As always I was captivated by this new chapter and sad that it ended, but Mr Wright is consistent in his fabulous endings.
on 5 March 2013
A small group of people have found refuge in the football stadium they feel safe for the time being, it soon turns into a prison the police and army are falling apart, will any one survive the peeling? will they escape the hell of the stadium?.

Brilliant Author so glad I've read his work.
on 21 January 2013
Another page turner. Good story, well written and almost believeable. Could not put the book down. This author writes some good stuff.
on 21 April 2014
The story starts well but is very short - even for a novella, although sets up the background to book #3. I felt cheated that 75% of the book was actually some chapters from another book of Ian Rob Wright's. Had I not got this item for free when it was on offer on Amazon, I would have been very disappointed; a sample chapter is fine - 75% of the content is not.
on 20 February 2013
I don't want Iain to have a huge head but for me everything he has written is brilliant in my opinion, this is the only author bar one other I don't even bother reading the sample and I'd pay whatever to read his work. I look forward to his next book/books.
on 3 August 2013
I think I've contracted The Peeling. My skin is curling off my body,thousands of pounds worth of tattoos are literally being washed down the drain as I shower. Word to the wise, these books are contagious!!
on 20 July 2013
Loved this second series of novellas in The Peeling story. Detail was good, the characters were well written, and the story flowed well and was easy to read. Great plot too.
on 25 March 2014
Disappointed as only 25% in and the story had finished for book 2- the other 75% was for another novel of Iain Rob Wright which I had already read :(
on 16 July 2013
this is great as its a British setting, with well developed characters, and an interesting described pandemic, and tense situations
on 25 January 2014
well deserved 5 stars tense and once I started I could not stop reading a really good entertaining read want to read more