Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle  Learn more Countdown to Prime Day Shop now Shop now

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£5.10

on 6 December 2013
This is my second war/military action book that i read and left me wanting for more. After the first book in this series, I felt bereft "that is all?!!" and then I found this trilogy which I practically devoured in less than 3 days. I connected with all the characters, although not much time spent in describing them - through well put action you get a sense of each and everyone of them, their motivation, their wishes and morale. Very impressed, one of the best books in my Kindle! My only dissapointment (besides the fact that I eventually finished it) was the fact that the drawings added in the end, did not display on my Android. I wonder why and where can I see them - I am an artist myself, so I am dying to check them out! Anyway, thumbs up, Steven, keep them coming!
on 2 August 2012
This is military SF at its best. Characters with real depth and gripping action scenes, together with good analysis of battle strategy, make this series a compulsive read. Buy the omnibus, you won't regret it.
on 3 January 2014
This is an excellent trilogy, I was going to download the first book for free then I seen that the omnibus was for sale and it works out cheaper than buying the books separately, this was my first time buying a digital copy of a book and have not been disappointed, I devoured it in a day and can't wait to start the next book in the series.
on 11 March 2014
When I started the book, I didn't like the first chapter, in fact I nearly didn't read the rest of the book. I'm very glad that I did though, as I found it to be a great story. The only problem that I found with the book was to stop reading and go to bed, highly recommended.
on 22 February 2014
Got book one as a free introduction to the author. Needless to say, had to buy the other two. Was not disappointed. Although some of the coincidences that are required to link various parts of the work are a little predictable, it is a very absorbing trilogy.
on 9 February 2014
Well worth a read!! Had trouble putting it down!
Please write more like these only a lot faster than "A Game of Thrones"
on 10 April 2013
Just finished my second read of the trilogy, I would highly recommend these books, as they certainly captured my imagination.
on 26 April 2014
From the original concept to the very end full of believable characters and plot.
This was true old-style SF writing
on 23 August 2012
thought this was an excellent book, although i did think the book was rush finished to fit into a triolgy.
on 26 August 2014
Pretty good. Actually quite funny in parts.