- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Atria Books; 1st Free Press Trade Pbk. Ed edition (21 July 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0743222318
- ISBN-13: 978-0743222310
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 2 x 21.4 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,145,706 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
The Pawprints of History: Dogs and the Course of Human Events Paperback – 21 Jul 2003
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Seattle Post-Intelligencer A true-tales look at the fascinating role of dogs in history.
About the Author
Stanley Coren is a professor of psychology at the University of British Columbia in Canada. His bestselling dog books include HOW DOGS THINK (1416502254) and HOW TO SPEAK DOG (1416502262) both currently available in Pocket paperback editions, as well as the perennial classic THE INTELLIGENCE OF DOGS recently reissued in a fully revised and updated edition (1416502874).See all Product Description
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Home & Garden > Animal Care & Pets > Dogs
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Mammals > Dogs & Wolves
- Books > Science & Nature > Food & Farming > Animal Husbandry > Dogs
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Wild Animals > Mammals
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Animal Sciences