on 20 March 2014
Mind training is a comprehensive practice which nurtures and cultivates Buddha nature, the pure seed of awakening. Just loved this book and the exercises in it were pure poetic, shows you how to transform doubt into positiveness, leads you into awakenings never before experienced based on Tibetan Buddhism. The book is profound, full of practical wisdom, philosophy, meditation and enlightenment and thoughts, a very spiritual awakening book.
on 20 August 2014
Simply the best book I have ever read on Buddhist mind training. Everything explained clearly and in a way that you can put into practice in everyday life. A brilliant book written by a sadly departed great master of the Buddhist path.
on 16 June 2015
One of the best introductory books on buddhism I've read....
really easy to read and set out in an easy to follow format...
but far from easy to master!.. very deep and profound teachings.
on 16 September 2014
The only reason I give this 4 stars is the fact I haven't read the book yet. The layout of the book and the pages is lovely.I look forward to reading it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse