The Passion Play
Format: Kindle EditionChange
Price:£2.39

on 25 April 2014
I'm not really into romance stories but i read the first page and was intrigued i would definitely recommend this book to others especially those that love romance
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 24 April 2014
It seems along time since I read an actual nice easy romance, I'm sure it's not really as long as it seems but lately I've been reading a lot of MC books, fantasy and the odd vampire book thrown in for good measure, it's so easy to just read a book and then look for either the next one or something similar and nothing else seemed to catch my eye, that is until I downloaded this one.
Felicity has been married to Dan King for twelve years, twelve years in which she's created a career for herself as well as fulfilling every need and whim her husband has. She's lost who she used to be and she's now exactly who Dan wants her to be, or she thought she was before he informs her that he's leaving and the marriage is over, she's stunned it's fair to say but not heartbroken.
Now Felicity is a beautiful woman inside and out and although she's never looked at another man while she's been 'happily married' it doesn't mean they haven't looked at her and one of these men is football player Luke Barrett who actually plays for the NFL team her husband Dan manages, complicated... It could be.
Now felicity has had enough of marriage and relationships and love she doesn't need them but the thing with Luke is he's a very determined man and he's physically perfect for Felicity .... so.
I enjoyed this book it provided a nice change and it is a nice easy romance you know after the first couple of pages how it will end up but then it's not a mystery or a thriller it's a romance so it's pretty easy to work out. I loved Luke but also felt he was just too good to be true and he was such a nice guy until the time when he went what I considered out of character and it just didn't sit right with me at all, you'll know when you get there but I think there must have been a better way to get the same result without that.
But without me being too picky it's a nice romantic read and of course it's free.
on 29 May 2014
I managed to buy this novel when it was free.
This is an easy to read romance set in the world of American football.
Dan, the boss of a team, ends his marriage to Felicity citing their inability to have children. Luke, one of the players in the team, has always admired Felicity and when he finds out her marriage is over he sets out win her.
Dan is not happy that one of his players is perusing his wife.
If you like a gentle romance then give this a try.