Format: Audio CD|Change

on 27 September 2009
i received the cd it arrived fast but had two small cracks on the front of the case i dont know if it happened in the post or was overlooked by the retailer as the cracks are very small and could be easily missed. im happy with the cd.
on 15 November 1999
This album will not win any awards for originality or earth-shattering lyrics (heck, they can't even pronounce Ibiza correctly!), but it is guaranteed to get you on your feet and prancing around in your favourite techno dance style. If you want to spruce up a party or just get yourself in a better mood, definitely put this album on at high volume. "Vengabeat" is my favourite because my arms start to do strange things I didn't know they could do. Great CD for your party collection!
on 16 July 2011
Bought this on a whim, its brilliant. All the songs are up beat and make you smile and tap your toes. I didnt realise how many Vengaboys songs i actually remembered!
on 11 February 2000
True clubbers looking deep into the realms of dance will no doubt shy away from this album due to the "Top 40" history of the band. I say forget the image and listen to the tracks, what an album, a truly compulsive dance beat, you cannot help yourself but love it, smile, chant, hands in the air and go mad, were talking cardiovascular overload, dont think, just buy!
on 21 June 2011
this was bought on behalf of my sister. I love Vengaboys, I have their Platinum album. My sister lost her copy of The Party Album when she was younger and always wanted it replaced. It is quite old and so is hard to find at a cheaper rate as it is so rare. this one, although used, was in great condition. The songs are amazing, they take me back to my childhood!
on 26 January 2000
This album is the tops! Some of the tracks are unbelivable and could not be performed in that way by any other band. I like Boom Boom Boom Boom and We're going to Ibiza. The best unreleased ones are Ho Ho Vengaboys and Vengababes from outer space but moving around is a bit strange. Overall a great album.
on 12 February 2000
vengaboys has some of the best tunes going and is worth youre pocket money the singing is fab the dancing is great and some of the tunes are chilling others have a wicked tune but if you want vengaboys album you best get saving guys and gals
on 6 November 1999
What can i say this is the aibum for the MILLENIUM. As soon as the music hits you just wont be able to resist dancing around like a loon. Yeah it's reeks of cheese but it's one of only a few albums that is good from start to finish.
on 17 January 2016
My daughter semi - jokingly asked for this quite near christmas. I ordered it not thinking it would be delivered in time.. it was and she was delighted... her husband not so much on the 3 hour journey home when she played it
on 11 May 2013
I purchased this album for a great price and my wife loves it and listens to it all the time!

Great gift and classic euro type dance tunes!