on 2 October 2013
This is a nice garment and I am delighted with it. The hood could be lightly larger but on the whole it is warm and cuddly and 2 medium sized pockets help hold vital things such as door keys and lipstick. The first one was a size too small but the coat was exchanged without any quibbles so a good company to deal with. Be aware that the sizes being Australian are a size smaller than the UK ones and that is what caused my coat exchange in the first place.
A good buy.

AJH
22 comments| 90 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 March 2014
Bought this as I was looking for something light, but not too light that I'm cold on those days when its too warm to wear a heavy jacket but not warm enough to not wear a coat.

Its honestly lovely, good thickness, feels soft, really nice design, and looks how it does in the picture. Delivery was quick as I got it 3 days early.

However (and the only reason for 4 stars):
I read previous reviews about buying a size up so I did, but I must admit I wish I hadn't, I'm 5ft and lengthwise this fits perfect but its big on top and I'm not sure, if I even got my normal size, that it would fit me. The shoulders and arms seem to have been made for the hulk but due to return costs I'm going to keep it and try to make it work (even though its big it still looks good).

I would recommend this jacket and the seller but strongly suggest buying your actual size unless you're planning to wear it with lots of layers.
on 13 November 2014
extremely happy, very warm and gorgeous coat, i got a size up so i can wear my jumpers under but its a little too big now but i wear it still by just tying it, and u cant tell. so will fit if you get the right size :) and can still wear jumpers under it. and it still looks gorgeous!!! So happy with it. I read some feedback sayin the pockets go but mine have stayed great, no issues at all. will use this seller again for sure. thank you :)
on 5 November 2014
My daughter chose this coat and I didn't expect it to be as good as it is!! It's really think fleece that will keep her warm even in cold cold weather, looks really stylish to. So much so I'm considering buying her another in a different colour for Christmas. It really is a bargain.
on 23 January 2015
Oh my, I was so so so excited about receiving my coat after reading the reviews. As I am a size 14 I decided to get a size 14 to give provision for when I am wearing a jumper with the coat. Well I could fit a jumper and another person underneath the coat lol! Seriously I am drowning in there, I look like a before and after picture of someone who has lost lots of weight. The coat is labeled XL which I found a bit odd. Now I have to resend the coat back. I really love how the coat but I am now weary of reordering just incase its not too small or still big.
on 8 November 2014
love the coat looks good with and without the hood, very suitable with casual clothing. Not suitable for a very cold winter I don't think but ideal for this mild weather so far.
prompt delivery. adequate packaging. excellent price for product. would recommend definitely.
on 1 November 2013
This coat is lovely coat and arrived un-ruffled and in perfect condition within a few days of order. I ordered a size 14 and it is a perfect fit. Some customers have said that the sizes are small...I disagree as the coat was for my daughter and she is a 12-14 and it was a perfect fit with room to breathe...

Many thanks to the supplier :)
on 29 July 2014
great coat its like have a proper coat but light like a fleece
on 22 May 2015
This coat is so so so comfy and warm. It doesnt close all the way to the neck so you can get a bit of a draft. however a thick scarf looks really good with this coat so no problems. Great buy.
on 14 August 2014
Love this coat. good price, i bought it for walking the dogs so that i wouldn't get my other coats dirty and have started wearing it everywhere