on 16 February 2010
When you use tarot cards you have to go into it with a bit of faith. Cards pick up energy and thought and so you have to be 'in the zone' so to speak, to get the best out of the experience.

It's also important that the user can easily understand the cards - that their meanings make sense and are not too vague, or on the other hand too rigid in their predictions. If this is what you're looking for then these cards are absolutely fantastic. They get the right messages across and are structured very clearly, with the handbook being straightforward to understand and adapt to.

I have made a lot of progress in my life with these cards - they have given me directions to pursue and positive attitudes to take on, as well as helpful advice (without dictating or providing scary prophecies or warnings!). They are a pleasure to read and I would not be without them...

A positive and modern choice of tarot cards. Easy to use/read their meanings are based on real practical advice.

10 out of 10 from me!
on 28 November 2013
This is an interesting card deck, with bright colours and likeable, although rather simplistic, artwork. The deck is made of four parts-pylons, the arits, cubits, and deities, they are thoroughly mixed together and read in the past, present and future layout given (only one spread being given is rather limiting, although I have used one card readings with success, and believe that they'd work with most Tarot spreads).
I found the cards accurate. In the book, the author says its best not to read for yourself and those close to you as its easy to hold presumptions that will make it almost impossible to read the cards, but they worked fine reading for myself. I find the author's idea rather strange, cause if you aren't going to read for yourself and those close to you, then when are you ever going to get to use the cards? There'd be no point having the cards. While I do agree it can be abit more difficult to be objective reading for yourself, it still can be done, with practice you can learn to detach.
I also want to mention that this kit is a reprint (and rename) of the 1998 'The Egyptian oracle' so do be aware of that.
If you like oracles with an Egyptian perspective, other good sets are 'The eye of Horus' by David Lawson and 'The scarab oracle' by detraci Regula.
on 7 September 2011
I would say that these cards need to have the booklet looked at first to be familiar with laying the spread out and some of the cards were hard to look up in the book due to the running order. However, in terms of the card and readings, a powerful reading was obtained, brilliant